Lesson dates are on the lesson calander.
Building a portfolio of beautiful pictures of people can take years. Let us help you by arranging the models and location. We'll have one model for every 2-3 photographers. Locations will vary, so check the schedule to be sure you don't miss the next opportunity. If you have a portfolio request get in touch and we'll see how we can help.
This is a less of a lesson and more a photography session. You'll have a pro on hand to help with setups and liaising with the models. You just turn up with your gear and shoot.
- Male and female models
- Photogenic locations
- Artistic nude modeling sessions
- Feedback on your images during the session
Lesson dates are on the lesson calander
Additional Information and Terms of Booking
- If you have any questions please contact us.
- Lessons times and dates are on the lesson calendar. Please click here to view the current schedule.
- If you are unable to attend a class, please call 719-502-9045 to speak with someone or leave a voice mail.
- One full calendar week's notice of cancellation prior to your class start date is required to qualify for a refund or reschedule.
- No refunds or reschedules are available on or after the course start date or lesson date.
- The start date of a course is the date of the first lesson.
- Cancellations within one full calendar week of class booking, are subject to a 50% rescheduling fee.
- If during a course you miss any lesson content due to non attendance, the content of that lesson will not be covered in another lesson.
- Any technical issues with equipment including cameras and computers will not be the responsible of the instructor. We'll do our best but a class cannot be delayed to solve individual issues that cannot be resolved quickly.
- If a representative of Colorado Photography School cancels the lesson with one full calendar week's notice, you will be entitled to reschedule that lesson at no extra cost. Reasons for cancellation may include but are not limited to bad weather, sickness, accidents, scheduling conflicts, mechanical issues and unforeseen circumstances.
- If a representative of Colorado Photography School cancels the lesson with less than one full calendar week's notice, you will be entitled to reschedule the lesson or request a full refund.
- In the case of bad weather, the representative from Colorado Photography School will be the only person who can decide to cancel the lesson.
- Make up lessons are available as private lessons only.Please check for rates.
- Once you start a course, you cannot switch to a different course or take lessons out of sequence.
- All content of classes and courses is subject to copyright law.
- Recording of classes (audio or video) requires approval in advance and can be used for personal study only. No sharing of recorded materials is permitted without written permission.
- Location and meeting point for all classes is 14 E. Bijou, Colorado Springs, 80903 unless otherwise specified.
- Unless specified in the lesson description, no photographic equipment or equipment of any kind will be supplied.
- Coupons do not have cash value.
- Coupons do not stack onto each other.
- Percentage off coupons apply only to the total amount of which there is no other coupon.
- You agree not to hold Colorado Photography School or it's representative liable for any accident or injury that occur to a person(s) or possession(s) while participating, or traveling to, or from a lesson.
- You agree to take full responsibility for decisions you make regarding terrain, location, weather and any other factors affecting safety or legal standing while participating in a lesson.
- Please contact us for a refund. Credit card chargebacks are subject to a $15 fee.
- Bad checks are subject to a $20 fee.
- Photos taken during the lesson may be used to promote future Colorado Photography School classes. If you object to this please send a letter or email to Simon via the information on the contact page.
- All credit card chargebacks are subject to a $15 fee.
- You agree to bring a combo fried rice from the Coal Mine Dragon on Uintah Street to the lesson, to share with Simon. He likes the ribs too.
- OK You don't have to bring the rice or ribs, but by booking and/or participating in a lesson you are deemed to have read and understood these terms and conditions and agreed to them.
- If for any reason you are not satisfied with your experience with Colorado Photography School, please let me know exactly why. We become better photographers through honest feedback and critique, and I strive to become better a teacher the same way. I will do all I can to make your experience a pleasant one, and I want you to join the many people who feel they have improved as a photographer with Colorado Photography School.
- These terms are subject to change, and the most current version will be available on the website.